July 2, 2012

New Video: American Crafts Shoreline

I have a new video that just went up over at Two Peas for Memory Keeping Monday. Take a peek at how to create a summertime pie chart with American Craft's Shoreline collection.

Here's the finished page...
copyright. twopeasinabucket.com
And some close ups.

It came together pretty quickly, once I decided where to place the photos. I'd love to use this format for some of my travel pages as well.

I love the bold colors in Shoreline. The small wave pattern is a favorite that I can see myself using over and over again - for beach, pool and waterpark photos.
Be back soon, working on some patriotic layout I hope to share for the fourth. In the meantime, I'm trying hard to stay cool (which means scrap more).

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! So different! I love it!! Stay cool!! I think the whole country is having some scorching temps! It's very hot and humid here in WI too.

    ReplyDelete