Garden Girl Amy Heller. I love the traditional Christmas red paired with the wood washi. This is such an interesting mix of textures and details, all wrapped up in design perfection.
Jaimeelynn's December Daily. She's used a beautiful combination of red and gold. Her book is filled with beautiful details and memories. It's inspired me to give the December Daily another shot. I just may do one right after the holidays and fill it with some of my favorite memories from this season.
1. Kelly Purkey's Bright Idea Stamp
2. The Love Story Collection by Echo Park Paper Co.
3. Wood Veneer Alphabet by Studio Calico
4. Studio Calico's version of enamel dots, Gems
5. Crate Paper's Fourteen Collection
6. Secret Crush Photo Tabs by Pink Paislee
And now for a fun prize. How about a $10 gift certificate to twopeasinabucket.com? Just leave a comment and tell me what your favorite Holiday Tradition is and you're entered. Don't forget to leave me your PeaName too. I'll announce the winner right here in one week.
And now hop on over to Garden Girl Lynn Ghahary's blog for more inspiration + links.